You Can Learn and Master Biology to Ensure Your Success in the Competitive Exam.
- Review the complete content of the Biology section of Medicine Competitive exams.
- Practice exam questions to gain competence and efficient methods in answering Concours-type questions.
- Test knowledge and understanding using the quizzes that follow each lecture.
- Prepare with confidence for the final competitive exam.
- Develop an understanding of the medical techniques essential for both further study and everyday life
This course has been structured to help students prepare for the competitive exam and I'd now like any student to benefit from it. By following the lectures you will complete the entire biology syllabus and will be ready to sit the exam. At your fingertips, you will have a wide range of tips, tricks and strategies that will lower your stress levels and make your learning fun
Who is the target audience?
- If you are preparing for the Cameroon Medical Competitive Examination you will find this course really useful.
- If you've missed, or don't understand, some of the work you can use this course to fix any gaps in your knowledge and understanding.
- If you are interested in taking the competitive exam into Higher Teachers Training College.
This course covers the following topics in the medical specification;INTRODUCTION TO MEDICINE, LEVELS OF ORGANIZATION, ALL SYSTEMS OF THE HUMAN BODY (DETAILED), ARTICULATIONS, ENZYMOLOGY, SPECIAL SENSES, METABOLISM, EVOLUTION AND NATURAL SELECTION, GENETICS AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS, ECOLOGY, HEALTH AND DISEASES, MEDICAL IMAGING, COORDINATION IN PLANTS, TRANSPORTATION PLANTS, PHOTOSYNTHESIS.
How to use this course.
I have recorded over 30 lectures that explain the material of the Biology specification. Each teaching lecture is followed by a short quiz that you can use to check your understanding. I've also included pdf notes and practice questions you can download and I show how to work through them in video lectures. You'll see how to approach the questions and gain full marks when doing them.
Each lecture has clear objectives (using words like, name, describe, explain) to help you know what you are trying to learn. I've used ideas from Human Anatomy and Physiology by E. MARIEB, MY SCHOOL WORK and Introduction to medicine by NBL to develop these. At the end of each lecture, you will see that content of the specification. This is really important since any exam question you will meet will have to be based on this. The lectures are short but are crammed with information. Watch them as many times as you like and pause them when you need. You can easily watch them whilst you are waiting for a taxi or travelling, or even during commercial breaks in your favourite TV program! I've designed them so you can even use a smartphone or small tablet to view them. Happy Learning!
+ Show More