If you want to get into National Advanced School of Engineering Yaounde, but still have problems to understand some concepts in Mathematics, then this course is for you. It is a comprehensive study and revision guide for this "concours".
You Can Learn and Master Mathematics to Ensure Your Success in the Competitive Exam.
The course main objectives are;
- • Review the complete content of the Mathematics section this Competitive exams.
- • Practice exam questions to gain competence and efficient methods in answering Concours-type questions.
- • Test knowledge and understanding using the quizzes that follow each lecture.
- • Prepare you to have confidence when taking the final competitive exam.
- • Teach a wide range of tips, tricks and strategies that will lower your stress levels and make your learning faster.
- • Develop an understanding of the engineering techniques essential for both further study and everyday life.
This course has been structured to help students to prepare for this competitive exam.
- • Good Internet connection
- • Advanced Level Mathematics
- • Advanced Level Physics
- • Patience, Discipline and Hard Work
This course covers the following topics in the engineering specification;
APPROXIMATIONS, LOGIC AND ARITHMETICS, LINEAR ALGEBRA, VECTOR CALCULUS AND BARYCENTERS, AFFINE TRANSFORMATIONS, COMPLEX NUMBERS, CONIC SECTIONS, SEQUENCES AND SERIES, FUNCTIONS, DIFFERENTIATION, INTEGRATION AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, COMBINATORY ANALYSIS AND PROBABILITY, MOMENT OF INERTIA, MATHS MECHANICS
By following the lectures you will complete the entire mathematics syllabus and will be ready to sit the exam.
How to use this course.
I have recorded several lectures that explain the material of Engineering and Mathematics in particular. Each teaching lecture is followed by a short quiz that you can use to check your understanding. I've also included pdf notes and practice questions you can download and I show how to work through them in video lectures. You'll see how to approach the questions and gain full marks when doing them.
Each lecture has clear objectives to help you know what you are trying to learn. I've used ideas from previous concour experience, Advanced Level resources needed, and my present competence in the Mathematics domain. At the end of each lecture, you will see that content of the specification. This is really important since any exam question you will meet will have to be based on this. The lectures are short but are crammed with information. Watch them as many times as you like and pause them when you need. You can easily watch them whilst you are during a break in school, during your leisure or idle moments, while travelling, or even during commercial breaks in your favourite TV program! I've designed them so you can even use a smartphone or small tablet to view them.
Who is the target audience?
- • If you are preparing for the Cameroon Polytech Y'de Engineering Competitive Examination, you will find this course really useful.
- • If you've missed, or don't understand, some of the work you can use this course to fix any gaps in your knowledge and understanding.
- • If you are interested in taking the G.C.E Advanced Level.
+ Show More